About Me

My photo
“Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch your words, for they become actions. Watch your actions, for they become habits. Watch your habits, for they become character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.” - Roy Croft

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Agony

Every time I stare at the moon,
I see a sad girl.
Every time I stare out at the ocean,
I see a lost girl trying to find her way back home.
Every time I sit in my room,
I hear the cries of my own soul.
Every time I see a child in need,
I see my heart broken even more.
And every time I talk,
I hear the moans of a dying child.

What must one do when dreams are crashed in front of you?
What must one do when you see the one you love gone forever?
What must one do when nothing is going right?
When depression is at its all-time high
when nothing is going right
when you are not loved
when nobody cares for you.

What must I do when my life is in pain and agony
You can mend my broken heart no matter how much you try
but i will forever be scarred.
No matter what you try to do
I will open these wounds
I will tear up the shield
I will strip any means of protection

Call me selfish
call me annoying
call me reckless
call me crazy

But when nothing is going right
you will see me in the reflection of your mirror
and then you will say
I was right.

No comments: